With the amazing dedication of local contractors and the dream of John and Kelly Dantinne, Owners,
the Excelsior came to be. Panacea Construction LLC’s project manager and Hickey Architects worked together
to combine two historic buildings and one non-historic building into a 35,500 sq. ft. event complex with an outdoor
terrace. A beautiful adaptive re-use of structures dating between 1852 and 1873. The restoration included
repurposing of old timbers for use in new framing, relocating floors and constructing handrails on-site to
match existing rails.