Our Core Engineering Services
- Structural design of floor, roof and wall framing in structural steel, light gauge steel, dimensional and engineered timber, reinforced masonry and reinforced concrete.
- Foundation design including collaboration on custom solutions in challenging subgrade conditions.
- Building code compliance.
- Comparative analysis of structural systems including constructability and phasing issues.
- Consultation with contractors and building code officials.
- Periodic review during the construction process.
- Review existing buildings prior to renovation and the conceptual structural design of new buildings:
- Technical analysis of structural conditions or load capacity.
- Analysis for adaptive reuse or repurposing.
- Recommendations for pricing additions or renovations.
- Review and analysis of damage to existing buildings and structural systems for insurers, owners or property managers:
- Analysis of damage based on field reviews and reviews of record construction documents.
- Report preparation with respect to building code requirements.
- Assistance in mediation/arbitration.
- Expert testimony in litigation.